It has been awhile since I did any updates. So I would say, life before PMR was nice but there's this pressure to study. PMR was not hard. I mean, I did not struggle to answer it. I just hope my result would turn out pretty :) Lately I'm happy no shit around. I went to 1B with a buch of girlfriends yesterday. Damn, it was unexplainablely awesome FUN. Despite getting broke and falling pants. HAHAHA. Embarrassing but at the same time funny xD Want to know who went? Stacey, Amalina, Iffa, Sa'idatul, Dina, Law Vuii and I. Played in Toy's R Us. We went to speedy. Woah album paradise oh. Yeah, I just found out. I was looking for Taylor Swift's album. Fortunately they still have the last CD around. I bought it thanks to Iffa and Law Vuii. I love that CD.
I have a lot to say. Seriously. Unfortunately, my sister is bugging me right now. UGH. Btw, we all went broke after that. HAHA. I still owe some people $$$. So many plan this month. Weeeeee~~~ Track & Field training started today. Tiring man. Ohya, I'm learning this new song on guitar. Music is my passion but I can't sing xD Geee.. I really have to go now. Pretty pictures at 1B you can take a look at them in Facebook Law Vuii's profile.
p/s : I know, I wouldn't stand a chance with..... I can imagine, can I?. Pathetic, but it's the only way for me to be satisfy. Wait, a person can NEVER be satisfy. That's a fact.
No comments:
Post a Comment