I know, you would think Country music? Do you have an old soul? No, I don't. Infact I have an unexplainable soul. I can't choose if you ask me to ( what does this have to do with my soul? ) Anyway, about the country music. I love the country singer accent, their song lyrics and the flow of the melody. Yeah, that's about it. I listen other beating music also bh.
You know, no you don't. Well, I have this thing I wrote down for this human. It was few months back when we're still friends. Well, I can't tell if we're still now cause human completely ignores me which somehow I have no idea why. I think I do, human found someone to love. Haha. Don't get the idea of me being jealous. It's hard for someone to make me jealous. Seriously ! Well, unless they met TAYLOR SWIFT! I'd be totally jealous. Anyway, I wasn't hoping but this human made me hope. Weird, hope for what? I don't know. Crappy. About this thing I had written, it's cute. Well, I'm not praising what I wrote. I showed it to my dog and it barked. I assume he says it's cute. When I asked " is this serious or playplay? " replied " I don't play. serious " this lesbiangay human shouldn't had said that. What am I saying?
PMR is coming *deep breath* I'll do my best. seehhh. I've got plenty to say, but so little time.
p/s : i love Taylor Swift :) Everyone does.
p/ss : i talk crap.
p/sss : i don't eat crab, i'm kinda weird and i'm shy.
No comments:
Post a Comment